Find Your Representative

Want to contact your representative?

Is your concern:

Specific to your major, department, and/or college?

Contact one of your College-specific Senators
Specific to freshmen? Contact an At-large Freshman Senator 
About Academic Affairs? Contact the Academic Affairs Committee Chair
About Student Affairs? Contact the Student Affairs Committee Chair
About student organization funding? Contact the Chair of the Organizations Ways and Means Committee. Also, find more information here!
Just about a problem in general? Contact an At-large Senator